~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~


Sunday, August 21, 2011

Miniature Children's Books

I loved making these! Although it took days to redo every page in Photoshop and line it all up and make it all fit, print them out and then put them together!! But I loved doing them. I have done over twenty or so and I'll put them up when I can in my shop. All children's books from in and around the turn of the last century. Every page is printed and some you can read without a magnifying glass. Some of the books have sleeves while others are fixed . The illustrations in some them are so beautiful. Can't beat books.

5 comments:

  1. I enlarged the picture to see more of the detail and you have done such a wonderful job with the little books.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jenn! They are a lot of fun to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are beautiful and so well done - great work. I'm off to have a look at your etsy shop right now.
    Sandie

    ReplyDelete