~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~


Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas from Down Under

Merry Christmas everyone from Australia!! Today for us is of the beach, seafood, bbq and family all around!! It's a crazy busy time of the year. Christmas then New Years and fireworks. Then getting my boys back to a new year of school!! Life I'm sure will slow down yet again to a little less busy and minis will take up my days. A big thank you as well to all my new followers.
Until then keep safe everyone and I'll see you in the new year!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Happy yule and a joyful new year...
    Yesterday evening I gave my mum some of your wonderful porcelain for christmas. She loves it!

    Going to the beach and barbequing sound pretty weird to me coming from the northern hemisphere.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belle fêtes de fin d'année!! Pour nous en France le soleil sera dans nos coeurs!!
    Isabelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feliz Ano Novo!!! beijos no coração.

    ReplyDelete